This is a reminder that residence bookings for next year (2016) are open. In order to confirm your booking, please pay the R2000 registration fee and inform us of your choice of room. Please note that up until the first of July 2015, you have first choice to book your OWN room. From 1 July onwards, we have to work on a first come, first serve basis for both existing and new students.
Belgium Campus can accommodate 160 students both on and off campus, with several room options available depending on your budget.
- Single Room with en-suite bathroom (Mechelen)
- Single Room with a communal bathroom (Diepenbeeck)
- 2 student sharing with a en-suite bathroom (Brussels)
- 2 students sharing with a communal bathroom (Antwerp – Genk – Leuven)
- 4 students sharing with a communal bathroom (Hasselt)
The Campus is equipped with a restaurant, serving three meals per day from Monday to Friday. Students in residence over weekends can use the weekend kitchen to prepare their own meals or buy meals from the tuck shop. Our chefs endeavour to ensure that each resident receives a healthy balanced diet, with sufficient portions for larger appetites.
Residence fees include laundry.